Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, including:
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you access or use our Services, we may
automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect precise location data from your mobile device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by us and others.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities.
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or others.
You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.